VLI Drilling Pty Ltd is currently seeking experienced drilling personnel for the following roles for current and upcoming contracts across our operations in QLD.
- Underground Directional Drillers (coal)
- Underground Mechanical Tradesman
- Underground Drill Offsiders
- Minimum of 12 months verifiable underground experience
- Hold a current Coal Board medical; or be able to pass a Coal Board medical
- Have a current generic underground induction (S11)
- Current drivers licence
- Excellent safety record and commitment in all areas of WHS
- Ability to work on varied rosters and shift structures
- Experience working on underground Directional Drill Rigs (coal)
- Current inductions at Queensland underground coal mines
- Appointment and experience operating underground mining equipment, in particular, drill systems, man carriers and LHDs
In addition to the above, for Directional Drillers:
- Cert III Drilling or evidence of Driller training
- Strong supervisory and reporting skills
- Ability to liaise with clients and team members
These roles are full-time positions with excellent remuneration packages, working for a proven world leader in the Underground Drilling industry.
To apply, please email your resume to our Operations Manager Luke Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.