About The Role
Our Emerald Conveyor branch is currently seeking an experienced Storeperson to work part time (approx. 20 hours per week) as part of our Conveyor Service crew. This role will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of inbound and outbound deliveries and the logging of deliveries. You will also be required to do some stock-taking duties as required to ensure accurate stock records are being kept and that stock movements are being recorded accurately.
Role activities include:
- Timely and accurate picking and packing of goods
- Receiving and putting away inventory in assigned locations
- Inventory integrity – responsible for stock integrity, stock-take, cycle counting and stock reconciliation
- Quality and accuracy with cross-checking of goods
- Manual Handling processes
- Maintaining security of stock
- Following all Policies and Procedures ensuring high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness in warehouse
- Warehouse ad hoc duties
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong commitment to WH&S in the workplace (Essential)
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- A current Forklift Licence (LF) and driver’s licence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Ability to use power tools
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with technology
Our commitment to research and development enables us to deliver high quality, innovative solutions for all types of mining, transportation, bulk materials handling, loading and drilling activities. We provide a comprehensive and diverse range of equipment including diesel vehicles, drilling rigs and conveyors systems, all designed and manufactured by our own team to the highest specification.
Ensuring our employees enjoy coming to work is important to us. We have formal rewards and recognition programs, wellness initiatives, and live by our company values of Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Continuous Improvement.
VLI is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If you want to work for a market leader and fit the criteria for this position, please submit your resume by clicking apply now or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org