VLI was founded over 30 years ago as a result of the strategic acquisitions and mergers of well‐established brand names. These resources bring together extensive experience and a broad range of products and services for the benefit of our customers. Our team of approximately 400 specialist personnel, employed throughout Australia, USA and China have access to the best technologies available in the world today.
At VLI, we have been supplying specialist mining equipment and related services to the resources industry for more than 30 years. Our operations are comprised of three business divisions; VLI Diesel, VLI Drilling and VLI Conveyors.
Due to an increase in work a brand new position within VLI Conveyors is currently available. VLI is seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator to manage the supply chain and support the service team at it’s buzzing Kalgoorlie branch.
The Operations Coordinator will be the first point of contact at Kalgoorlie Branch, procuring materials and resources, maintaining SAP systems and processes on a daily basis and continuous improvement of the Kalgoorlie branch practices.
To be successful in this role you will a have a drive to meet operational goals on budget and on time. You will have a hands on approach with a can do attitude, while being highly motivated with a passion to succeed.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Understand supply chain operations, warehousing and logistics.
- Have knowledge of Conveyor Products and Services and understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships with clients, customers and vendors.
- Have intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office), SAP experience. (Desirable)
- Be familiar with WHS and Operational reporting functions within a similar position.
- Be able to foster and develop an effective team.
- Hold a Certificate IV in Business/Sales.
- Have an Engineering or Mechanical trade background. (desirable)
- Hold a current drivers license.
- Hold a Forklift license.
Our commitment to research and development enables us to deliver high quality, innovative solutions for all types of mining, transportation, bulk materials handling, loading and drilling activities. We provide a comprehensive and diverse range of equipment including diesel vehicles, drilling rigs and conveyors systems, all designed and manufactured by our own team to the highest specification.
Ensuring our employees enjoy coming to work is important to us. We have formal rewards and recognition programs, wellness initiatives, and live by our company values of Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Continuous Improvement.
At VLI, we are an equal employment and advancement opportunity employer, and we understand that our team is what drives our success. We are committed to fostering a fair workplace, where all employees are given the chance to grow, reach their potential and maximize their job satisfaction. At VLI, our employees don’t just have jobs, they have careers.